Why buy this Kayak!
- Streamline design
- Load capacity is a huge 200kg where most other inflatable kayaks are only 160kgs
- Inside width is 43cm suitable for most people. Other kayaks will only be 33cm or less
- Inflatable Kayak with total width of 76cm. Very important for stability. Other kayaks will only be 70cm or less
- Five separate air chambers for maximum confidence
- Included: 2 x Double aluminium paddles (Not nylon as other inferior materials), Large foot pump, Repair kit, Strong carry bag.
- Cargo net that can be fitted at either end of the kayak
- Safety grab rope and secure cleats, all round the kayak
9. Manufactured from heavy duty PVC material providing a good armour against cuts and abrasions and is easy to repair in case of a puncture using the supplied repair kit.
The ‘X’Sports deluxe streamline design makes for easy paddling on both lakes, rivers and mild sea conditions, while still remaining lightweight and compact. The cockpit features 2 inflatable seats with backrests and a cargo net for easy storage. Inflatable Kayaks are great fun and mean that almost anyone can get out on the water. There any many benefits to using inflatable over rigid kayaks that includes price, portability, versatility and storage.
The ‘X’Sports design allows for easy assembly with a comfortable interior space and is ideal for any outdoor recreation event including fishing, exploring and cruising. The inflatable kayak models we sell pack down into a small compact unit that can be easily transported in even the smallest car. This removes the need for a roof rack & the extra drag created transporting rigid kayaks on the roof of vehicles. Could be transported in a suitcase for use on holidays. Easy also to store at home.
- Two person inflatable kayak ideal for outdoor water sport
- Five air chambers including the two inflatable seat backs
- Two double aluminium paddles included that can be disassembled when not in use
- Integrated spray deck at bow and stern
- Material: Heavy duty PVC 0.4mm thick
- Quick inflation and deflation valves
- Maximum load: 200kg (440lbs)
- Size: L351cm (11ft 6ins) x 76cm (2ft 6ins") x 38cm (1ft 3ins"). Pack size: 62cm (24.5") x 20cm (8") x 29cm (11.5")
- Weight: 8kg
- Repair kit included
- Foot pump included
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Tough and durable
- Tough nylon mesh carry bag for kayak included
The kayak safety valves are equipped for quick inflation and deflation. Sporty graphics for high visibility and low profile. Fitted with a grab line on both ends and a cargo net for extra storage. Safety: ALWAYS WEAR A BUOYANCY VEST! You are responsible for your own safety so please be careful, where and how used. Clean with fresh water after use, fold carefully and store in a cool dry place. Always check thoroughly before re-use.