This versatile ‘X’Sports electric winch has a mounting plate that fits over a tow hitch or can be fixed to anything static using the winch mounting plate. This heavy duty 12v electric winch is suitable for all marine applications and is fully waterproof. You could mount the fixing plate to the deck of your boat or to your trailer in or outside your vehicle. Winch can also be fixed to an ATV or Quad Bike. Enables positioning of boats, caravans and trailers.
With features such as an impressive winch speed of 6 feet per minute using a high tensile steel cable of some 30 feet in length, a rolling load of 5,000lb, remote control, fixed mounting plate and tow-hitch bracket makes this electric winch an impressive and versatile performer. Superbly engineered, rugged, safe and strong with full CE certification to all relevant sections of EN 61000.
- Capacity of 5,000lb for rolling load.
- Maximum 2,000lb of static pulling load on level ground. VERY IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW!
- Line speed of 6 feet per minute with load.
- Cable length of 30 feet including hook.
- Wired remote switch with 10ft length of cable for greater flexibility of operation
- Mounting bracket for tow-bar.
- Mounting plate allows for 3 x 3/8" fixing bolts to any flat surface.
- Built in carry handle.
- Optional emergency manual cranking handle supplied as standard.
- Optional waterproof cover supplied as standard.
- Automatic resetting circuit breaker for load protection.
- All relevant components are made from hardened steel.
- Power requirement: 12v for permanent magnet motor.
- Power lead 10ft in length supplied
- Overall dimensions: L210mm x W229mm x H172mm.
- Weight: 7.3kgs
- CE certified to EN 61000 (Copy available).
- Mooring hook fitted with safety pull clip.
Before purchase you must factor in the following for the load placed on this winch. Rainy conditions, a slipway that is wet and encrusted with seaweed, a sandy beach, the state of your dolly wheels, ANY angle to your trailer will all have the sum effect of reducing the ability of the winch to handle its STATIC LEVEL GROUND capacity. If all these factors apply to your application, than we would roughly approximate the maximum load weight to be around 400lbs (181 kgs). We will NOT accept the return of this winch when used outside these stated parameters.